meet our Houston
Want the most qualified vein doctor in Texas? Choose the nationally recognized experts at our Texas vein clinic.
get to know your
houston vein treatment DOCTOR
Why Should You Choose Our Texas Vein Clinic?
- Our IAC accreditation sets us apart. Less than 25% of medical clinics meet the standards set by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission on their first attempt. However, our Houston vein clinic is accredited in not just one, but two distinct categories: vein imaging and vein medicine. This is an essential factor to consider when looking for a “vein clinic near me.”
*New vein clinics might be in the midst of the accreditation process when this is published.
2. Our vein doctors are better equipped. Each of our TX vein doctors uses our proprietary safety and care algorithms developed by our Ivy-League Medical Directors, who also review every patient’s case. Our Texas vein specialists are all board certified and are uniquely trained to deliver an exceptional patient experience. If you want a vein doctor who treats you like an individual and offers the latest spider and varicose vein treatments, choose our Texas vein clinic.
3. Our vein doctors have broad expertise. In addition to being board certified in venous medicine, our Texas vein doctors bring a tremendous breadth of expertise to our vein clinic. Highly acclaimed for both functional and cosmetic vein repair, our vein specialists have surgical training, and more importantly, minimally invasive training to help prevent vein surgery when it isn’t required. Our physicians’ certification by the ABVLM ensures patients that we’re fueled by the latest research and trained in the newest techniques for safe and gentle vein care.
*New vein specialists might be in the ABVLM certification process when this is published.
4. Our safety and success rates are patient-verified. Check out our 5-star patient reviews for proof of our exemplary care. Whether on Google, Facebook, or RealSelf, our reviews indicate that our Texas vein clinic is the favorite of not just Texans, but patients who visit any of our vein clinic locations.
5. Our vein treatments are formulated exclusively for you. With esteemed vein clinics throughout the country, our vein doctors have access to an elite network of vein experts and state-of-the-art vein technology. Your plan of care is thoroughly reviewed by other vein experts, including our Medical Director. Our vast resources enable a treatment plan to be designed exclusively for your specific symptoms.
6. Our vein treatment costs are clearly defined. It can be a bit nerve-wracking to visit a doctor, and the worry of what it will cost adds to the anxiety. But our TX vein clinic’s experienced insurance specialists remove that worry before you even arrive. We’ll file any required paperwork and talk to your insurance company to determine what treatment will cost for you. Our TX vein doctors offer several treatment options, so you can choose the most affordable, yet effective, method for you. For many patients, the procedure is covered completely.
*If your insurance carrier requests a doctor’s verification of symptoms or a trial of preventive measures like support stockings, our vein doctors will assist in the process.
7. Our vein doctors are accessible. While our doctors are brilliant, they’re also approachable and easy to communicate with. We provide you with concierge access to your vein doctor, whenever you want to discuss anything. Our vein specialists are world-renowned for educating both patients and other physicians about venous medicine. We are always eager to address your concerns and we welcome any questions you have.
8. Our vein clinics are everywhere you need them to be. Patients with chronic vein disease often worry what will happen if they have to move away from their vein doctor. But our Texas vein clinic is part of a system of award-winning spider and varicose vein clinics scattered throughout New York, New Jersey, and California. Whether you move or travel, we’ll always be right where you need us to be. And with our doctors’ concierge care system, you can reach us whenever you need to.
texas vein treatment clinic
spider & varicose
Long ago, the only way to treat vein disease was through high-risk surgical procedures. Several vein treatment clinics still recommend surgical treatments like vein ligation, venous bypass, or phlebectomy. In addition to being expensive, these treatments are risky, cause great discomfort both during and after treatment, and may have you bedridden for several days.
At Vein Treatment Clinic, we only provide the latest evidence-based minimally-invasive treatments using advanced state-of-the-art technologies. Our recommended suite of treatments includes Sclerotherapy, Radiofrequency Ablation (using a device called ClosureFAST), Endovenous Laser Ablation, and VenaSeal. Our Vein Treatments have the following benefits:
They have an extremely high success rate.
These treatments are non-surgical and minimally-invasive in nature.
They cause minimal pain and discomfort. At most, you will feel a pin-prick as a needle is injected into your veins.
They are maximally-effective and reduce the appearance of veins by up to 80% in a single session. Furthermore, the effects are immediately evident and you don’t have to return for multiple sessions over several weeks and months.
Our vein treatments can be conducted on an outpatient basis because there is no recovery downtime. Most of our patients seek treatment during their work lunch hours and go right back to work immediately after!
not sure if you’re covered by insurance?
Call now for a complimentary insurance verification. We will discuss your availability and schedule an appointment with an expert vein specialist right away!