Your Request Has Been Submitted.
You will receive a call shortly from one of our insurance specialists
In the meantime, feel free to call if you have any questions (281) 562-7573
5 Reasons to Choose Our Vein Clinic in Houston, TX
- Friendly Vein Doctors: Our vein clinic in Houston, TX, is led by incredibly friendly and charismatic vein doctors. Instead of rushing through your consultation, our vein doctors give you all the time you need to clarify your concerns. They answer all your questions and are available over phone calls or texts for further clarifications.
- Personalized Vein Treatments: We only provide individualized vein treatments that get to the root cause of your symptoms and address your unique goals. Instead of following a cookie-cutter vein treatment template, we calibrate the treatment according to your symptoms, diagnostic results, goals, medical history, and insurance coverage options. This allows us to maintain a perfect track record while ensuring you have a comfortable vein treatment experience.
- Accredited Vein Clinics: Your vein treatment will be conducted at an IAC-accredited vein clinic in Houston, TX. An IAC (Intersocietal Accreditation Commission) is the gold standard to which all vein clinics aspire, but only a handful achieve. As dual accredited vein clinics, we’ve successfully surpassed numerous tests and evaluations to establish the highest levels of safety and quality.
- Insurance Assistance: You’ll be paired with an insurance concierge who answers all your questions and helps you through the insurance journey. We handle all your insurance paperwork, and our vein doctor reviews the terms of your insurance to help you maximize your coverage. We accept all major insurance plans.
- Complete Transparency: We ensure complete transparency at every stage of the vein treatment process. We provide a detailed overview of your vein treatment options, highlighting the pros and cons of all treatments, so you can make an informed decision. And we provide a detailed cost breakdown, so you know how much you’ll have to pay. You don’t have to worry about surprise billing.
Your Minimally Invasive Vein Treatment Options in Houston, Texas
We only provide minimally invasive vein treatments for your spider veins, varicose veins, and the underlying chronic venous insufficiency. Our minimally invasive vein treatments usually last for 30 to 60 minutes, following which you can resume your daily activities without any interruption. The procedures are safe, effective, and cause little-to-no post-treatment side effects or complications, making them perfect for people leading busy lives.
Your spider vein and varicose vein treatment options include endovenous radiofrequency/ laser ablation, clarivein (mechanochemical ablation), venaseal (vein glue), sclerotherapy, foam sclerotherapy, pre-mixed foam sclerotherapy, or phlebectomy. The vein doctors at our vein clinics in Texas choose the ideal vein treatment for your specific needs and goals. You can read more about our minimally invasive vein treatments here.
Talk to Our Vein Doctors in Texas Today!
Our Houston vein clinic is led by Dr. Calvin Jung, an incredibly talented and compassionate vein expert with specialized training in vascular imaging and the latest minimally invasive vein treatments. He’s a member of the prestigious American Vein and Lymphatic Society (AVLS), which indicates that he has an exceptional track record with vein treatments. He also stays abreast of the latest developments in vein technologies and treatments to ensure his patients always receive the best care. You can read more about our vein doctors in Texas here.
Directions to Our Vein Clinic in Houston, TX
Our state-of-the-art vein clinic in Houston, TX, is located at 2024 Richmond Ave #300.
- To get to our vein clinic near Pasadena, travel down I-45 N.
- To get to our vein clinic near Bellaire, travel down I-69 or Richmond Ave.
- To get to our vein clinic near Jersey Village, travel down US-290 E and S Shepherd Dr.
- To get to our vein clinic near League City, travel down I-45 N.
- To get to our vein clinic near Spring, travel down Hardy Toll Rd and I-69.
- To get to our vein clinic near Independence Heights, travel down I-45 S or I-69.
- To get to our vein clinic near Fairbanks / Northwest Crossing, travel down US-290 E and Memorial Dr.
- To get to our vein clinic near Dyersdale, travel down I-69 or Mesa Dr.
- To get to our vein clinic near Lynchburg, travel down I-10 W and I-610 S or Hwy 225 W.
- To get to our vein clinic near Atascocita, travel down W Lake Houston Pkwy or I-69.